Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boots
The upper is constructed from PU coated leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow are made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort.
- New TPU Shin Plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts.
- TPU Shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with 2 lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.
- Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection.
- New lateral ankle closure system includes 2 polymer buckle. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise.
closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- The boot height stop just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- The BELIZE Drystar boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.