GMAX GM54 Solid Helmet
The GMax GM54’s modular design is one of the more unique in its class. The flip-jaw chin bar opens to a position directly on top of the helmet, moving entirely out of your line of sight. Being positioned directly over the head also disperses the weight for an even distribution across the helmet. This means less stress and fatigue on the rider’s neck allowing for an openly enjoyable ride.
Another marvelous feature of the helmet is the Integrated multi-function red LED rear light.
One press will light the back of the helmet up, drawing more attention to the rider for added safety. An additional press will enter the light into blink mode. And the third press brings this light into strobe light mode for optimal visibility.
- DOT approved.
- Lightweight Thermo-Plastic Alloy shell.
- Multiple shells and styros for GMAX premium fit and maximum comfort. Two shell sizes, XS-L and XL-XXXL.
- Inner flip tint sun lens, with the best anti-fog coating available today.
- Inner flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet.
- Optional state of the art anti-fog, maximum seal, double lens shield comes with anti-scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view.
- Integrated multi-function red LED rear light.
- Excellent shield sealing reduces unwanted air and noise.
- SPC top front vents, interior and styro designed for controlled air flow.
- GMAX D.E.V.S. (dual exhaust venting system) top, side and rear vents reduce fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and the top of the head.
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging.
- Large eyeport for improved range of vision.
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems.
- Removable, adjustable, washable Dupont Coolmax interior for added performance keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax moves moisture away from your body and dries quickly.
- One hand easy to use chin bar push to open mechanism designed for easy use with gloves on.
- GMAX Ultimate function flip up jaw breath guard system. Optional snap-in breath guard remains in the jaw when the jaw section is lifted thus eliminating the additional hassle of removing your gloves and un-hooking the claustrophobic breath guard as
- Protective aesthetic lower rubber molding around the bottom of the helmet shell.
- Optional snap-in removable chin curtain, vented or non-vented chin curtains for maximum adjustability and comfort.
- Soft padded chin strap.
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish.