ITP Mud Lite AT Front/Rear Tires
Made for the Mud
Every rider is into something different. While some people may be all about cruising down the street on a motorcycle, others enjoy getting down and dirty in the mud with an ATV or UTV. If you fall into the second category, you need to make sure your ATV or UTV is properly equipped to handle what the trails have to throw at it. If you don't want to end up stuck in the mud, pick up a set of ITP Mud Lite AT Front and Rear Tires on sale at 2Wheel. These tires are designed to give you superior traction in the mud that allows you to go just about anywhere.
The Little Things
It's no secret that ITP makes great tires, but the ITP Mud Lite AT tires are a special breed. The real reason you can find some of the best reviews on ITP Mud Lite AT Front and Rear Tires is the attention to detail. The extended-wear rubber compound means these tires last longer than most, while the computer-aided engineering allowed ITP to create one of the lightest mud tires around. The combination of trail tire and mud tire design elements means these tires are great for both the mud and trails. You even get a smoother ride than you do with most mud tires thanks to the center tread contact of these ITP tires.
A Wise Choice
At the end of the day, a good set of tires is one of the most important things you can invest in for your ATV or UTV. However, that doesn't mean it's easy to shell out hundreds of dollars and spend hours searching around for the best tires. If you want to take the hassle out of your search and save some money, the best thing you can do is shop at 2Wheel. Not only do we have the lowest prices on ITP Mud Lite AT Front and Rear Tires online, we offer free shipping on orders over $75 for additional savings. And if you ever need to return a part or accessory you weren't satisfied with, you've got 30 days to return it for a full refund with no restocking fee.
Image is used by manufacturer to show difference between front and rear tire. Sold per tire.
- 3/4-in. lug Ideal for OEM replacement
- Extended-wear rubber compound for even longer life and better value
- Revolutionary all-conditions tire: it's a 6-ply mud tire that's designed for the trail, a trail tire that slings mud with the best of them
- Computer-aided engineering has resulted in the lightest mud/trail tire ever
- Unique center tread contact area provides a smooth, radial-like ride
- Angled shoulder lugs provide unmatched mud traction
- Perhaps best of all, the Mud Lite is priced right. Shop and compare - you won't find a tire that's lighter, tougher or more capable at such a reasonable price