Michelin Commander II Front Tires
Get a Grip
When you're cruising down the road on your motorcycle, safety should be one of your top priorities. Not only do you need to make sure you're practicing safe riding habits, you also need to have a bike that's ready for what the road throws at it. Investing in a new pair of tires is one of the best things you can do if you want to make your cruises a little more relaxing. 2Wheel has Michelin Commander II Front Tires on sale that can help you get the most out of your bike, offering excellent grip for better handling and stability combined with some of the best durability you'll find in a tire.
A Legendary Name
Making sure you're getting the best parts can be tough, but shopping for parts from the best brands is a good place to start. Michelin has been making some of the best tires on the market for decades, which is why riders everywhere put their trust in Michelin tires every day. As a matter of fact, you'll find some of the best reviews on Michelin Commander II Front Tires whether you're looking for performance, durability or sleek style. Not only does the tread provide a unique touch of style you won't find in other tires, the styled sidewalls ensure you have something to show off from every angle. Despite their sleek style, the Commander II tires are still made to outlast most rubber on the market.
If you're the type who enjoys a relaxing cruise down the highway, you probably don't enjoy the hassle of shopping for motorcycle parts and accessories. As necessary as it is to buy new parts and keep your bike in good shape, it can also cost you a lot of time and money. At 2Wheel, we make sure you have access to the lowest prices on Michelin Commander II Front Tires online without having to shop around. If somebody else has a better price, you can challenge it and get us to match it. To top it all off and help you save even more money, we give you free shipping every time you spend at least $75.
Michelin Commander II Motorcycle Tire
- Radically different tread pattern for head-turning looks; premium sidewall treatment complements cruiser styling
- Rubber compounds provide remarkable wet grip without compromising durability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Amplified Density Technology, a highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- Commander II tires designed for dramatically extended mileage and feature Aramid tread plies to resist centrifugal growth and provide excellent stability
- Tubeless (TL) or tube type (TT)
- S-rated for speeds up to 112 mph; H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph; V-rated for speeds up to 149 mph; W-rated for speeds up to 168 mph