THE SAFEST WAY TO CONTROL YOUR SENA BLUETOOTH® GEAR
Helps reduce the risks of riding
The Sena Handlebar Remote installs easily with a handlebar clamp and features a glove-friendly joystick and buttons. It gives you full control over your Sena Bluetooth® communication gear while reducing the risks of taking your hands off the handlebars while riding.* The unit charges via USB port, but with several months of battery life per charge, you won’t need to hook it up very often.
*With the exclusion of the camera on the 10C.
DESIGNED FOR BLUETOOTH 4.1 HEADSETS
The Sena Handlebar Remote works with Bluetooth Smart Ready-enabled gear, which is part of the Bluetooth® 4.1 standard.
- Operating time: 3 months
- Operating temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Water resistant
- Main module: 89.4 mm x 50.7 mm x 24 mm (3.52 in x 2.00 in x 0.9 in)
- Main module: 54 g (1.9 oz)
- Generic Access Profile (GAP)
- Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 10 meters
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- CE, FCC, IC